Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate to join our People Team. The Associate, HQ People Operations, will implement employee guidance & support activities for our HQ HR business partners & also serve as the office & reception point person. Key responsibilities include processing HR transactions, maintaining & reporting critical HR data, answering day to day employee questions, onboarding & exiting employees, & managing administrative support for the HRBP team. This role will also participate in special projects & leave requests. This position is responsible for interfacing & problem solving with several partners including Workplace Operations, Safety & Security, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Finance, Benefits, Payroll, & HR Core Services.
You will ...
- Support HR business partners by answering and/or referring employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, employee perks, paid time off, health & safety, leaves, & company policies
- Maintain & update personnel files, data, list, shared drives, org charts & provide general office support
- Plan & implement logistics (in-person & virtual) for meetings, employee events, learning & development experiences, roundtables, including room reservations & technology set-up
- Provide on-site and/or virtual support during employee events
- Support all core People processes as directed, including but not limited to: onboarding, payroll, internal transfers, performance management, leaves of absence, offboarding, & more
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date records for all HelloFresh corporate employees
- Support HRBPs in efforts to ensure all People data is accurate in order to build dashboards & reports that our leaders can rely on
- Coordinate events to support our culture, Employee Resource Groups, & build community among HelloFresh employees across multiple sites
- Respond to inquiries from the HelloFresh team & build out employee-facing documentation as needed
- Support the Workplace Operations team by ordering office supplies & snacks, being the first point of contact for any in-office workplace concerns & reception coverage
- Assist in answering questions & training of employees on the use of self-service HR systems, tools, & processes.
- Involved in & supports New Hire Orientation delivery along with locally orienting employees who have recently joined the org to our systems processes, etc. locally & via phone to remote employees.
- Involved in conducting exit interviews & manage the exiting process for all departing HQ employees
- Involvement in/assist with administering various HR processes: increase process, Performance Planning, Leave of Absence, Immigration process for International hires
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, & able to easily shift priorities
- Able to quickly & accurately answer employee questions
- A customer service minded professional
- Strong with follow-through & attention to detail
- Exceptional with communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion & practice good judgment when faced with sensitive situations
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience working in an HR department
- Mid to advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel (ability to process data, create pivot tables, charts, & formulas), PowerPoint, & Google Suite applications
- Prior 1+ years of HR experience with a desire to continue learning, growing, & contributing to the function
- Ability to handle & be trusted with highly confidential information with discretion
- Comfort juggling different tasks & ensuring they are completed in a timely manner & without errors
- Ability to quickly digest a new process, execute against it, & identify opportunities to make improvements
- Care in ensuring all HelloFresh employees are set up for success from day one
- Proven interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels of employees from hourly/entry through executive level
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.