With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel & life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed & maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, & over 200 other quality standards, were taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started in 2014, & now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
Were looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our on-the-ground hospitality team & help us, welcome guests, troubleshoot guest issues, & take our guest experience to the next level. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Guest Experience Specialists are responsible for face-to-face interactions speaking directly with guests & working with other members of our NYC hospitality team to deliver on our brand promise & ensure the needs of our guests are met.
If you are hard-working, empathetic, solutions-oriented, & ready to jump into the startup world then this is the job for you.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Be the first to greet our guests when they check-in at our properties
- Learn the ins & outs of our travel business so you can handle any questions guests have
- Assist guests by handling requests & providing NYC local recommendations
- Respond to, troubleshoot, & resolve guest issues in a timely & positive manner
- Be a team player, coordinating with other Hospitality Agents to elevate our guest experience
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Personable & love speaking with others in person
- 2+ years of post-secondary education
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience (Hotel Front Desk, Food Service Industry, Retail, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sense of Humor
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
We offer great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Discretionary vacation/ Paid vacation & sick time
- Annual free credits & discounts to stay in Sonders
- Monthly culture budget: join your fellow colleagues for a monthly get together
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, & a team of smart, ambitious & fun to work-with colleagues!
Depending on your location, we also offer:
- All the coffee you can imagine
- Daily catered lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.