Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging & interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about helping ensure our leaders are focused on doing their best, & supporting them in the most helpful way possible.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support one of our C-Level Executives. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, make smart & timely decisions, & act as a partner to the executive. This is an exciting & fast paced role, perfect for someone looking to be an impactful team member of a growing public company. Executive Assistants at DO possess top-notch executive support experience, strong communication skills, & most importantly, a positive attitude & can-do mindset. No job is seen as too big or too small, & they value teamwork.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Executive-level support for one C-Level Executive & their Leadership Team
- Heavy calendar management, including cross-functional team meetings, offsites, & regular 1:1s. Act as a thoughtful gatekeeper by making judgement calls on their behalf
- Work closely with our EA Team to ensure all relevant schedules are considered & cohesively aligned
- Assist in meeting planning & special projects (i.e., agendas, slide presentations, project management, etc.)
- Ensure leaders & teams are following through on top action items & tasks
- Develop rapport & maintain relationships with key leadership contacts including Board members, investors, partners, vendors & other relevant networks
- Help coordinate Leadership events including team off-sites & conference speaking engagements, as well as any associated travel itineraries/accommodations & venue reservations
- Expense reporting
- Onboarding for incoming team members (Directors & above)
- Maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive & non-routine information
- Draft internal & external correspondences for Executives
What We'll Expect From You:
- Strong people/interpersonal skills
- Creative & efficient calendar management skills
- Experience supporting a C-Level executive
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Extensive experience with email management
- Extensive experience with G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Meets, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Extensive experience with Zoom
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning & travel logistics
- Strong Administrative writing & reporting skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Experience with TripActions & Expensify is helpful, but not required
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC & Cambridge, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here