As a Content Analyst, you thrive on working closely with project teams to conceptualize & create content. Playing an integral role in the development of digital experiences by analyzing, recommending, managing, & generating content is definitely something youre looking for. As a professional communicator, you understand communication challenges & know how to devise solutions. Content fits into every facet of a digital experiencebut you already knew that. And youre up on the latest trends in usability, search engine optimization, & search marketing. You are a usability expert who is in the trenches of the content development process from outset to completion. Lastly, you bring an incredible skill set, but you are always looking to hone your craft & push yourself to the next level.
- Own projects & provide direction for content work.
- Analyze & assess clients site content.
- Implement & manage compelling & well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business goals, user needs & industry best practices.
- Produce content classification & tagging systems
- Collaborate with creative team to identify conceptual & copy direction of online initiatives.
- Collaborate on site navigation & content organization.
- Develop & share expertise on client products & services
- Communicate with project teams to understand business goals & audience demographics.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting.
- Collaborate with team to determine a search engine optimization project plan.
- Review & implement keyword research & analyses.
- Measure & improve content based on search engine optimization campaigns, including rankings, traffic & revenue.
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing/Communications experience in a Web-focused company or agency.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Visio & Internet browsers.
- Experience in using WordTracker & researching keyword phrases.
- Experience in research, writing & some project management skills.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- A detail orientated mind-set & are an attentive proofreader.
- The ability to multitask & meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of content management systems & strategies.
- The ability to clearly & concisely communicate complex or demanding subject matter, either verbally or in written form.
- The ability to work both independently & contribute as part of a larger team.
- Familiarity with search engine marketing practices including organic search, paid listings & paid inclusion.
- The ability to embed keywords within content to improve search engine rankings while still providing compelling information for visitors.