About the Brand
We started Flamingo because we thought it was time we got some honestly good products for our body care routines. (And because we're all hairy in places.)
We're the first brand born out of Harrys Labs, the innovation arm of Harry's Since Harry's launched in 2013, over a million women have used & loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harry's team, it became clear that we could create Harry's-quality product designed for the ways women were actually using them like on their legs, underarms, bikini lines & toes.
Weve talked to thousands of women to truly understand their hair removal needs. With this knowledge weve designed every single aspect of the experience, from razors to wax kits. Every role at Flamingo is dedicated to making the hair removal process a little more enjoyable.
About the Team:
At Flamingo, the customer is at the core of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between our brand & the amazing people who use our products. We're the voice of Flamingo & advocate for our customers to the rest of the team. We make sure that every customer interaction is something really special.
About the Role:
As a Part Time Customer Experience Associate for Flamingo, youll be on the ground floor at this new brand ensuring that our customers have a smooth interaction & experience. Youll work alongside the Flamingo team & this brands Customer Experience Manager to execute on delivering an amazing customer experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported & loved throughout their correspondences with us. Additionally, youll work to develop an engaging customer community using our brand voice & become a product guru & friend to our customers! This role is 20-25 hours a week & has some flexibility.
What you will accomplish:
- Become an expert on our suite of body care plus hair removal products and spread the love of the brand everywhere
- Create instant rapport with our customers to deliver above-and-beyond customer service
- Speak with customers over the phone to help place orders or manage their accounts
- Foster a community & engage connections between Flamingo & its consumers
- Identify trends in real-time & communicate these trends clearly to Flamingo CX Manager & team
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Scopes & creates first non-operational projects or deep dives, within 3 months
This should describe you:
- Must be able to work 25 hours a week
- Availability to work Saturday or Sunday (remotely) a plus
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension & writing skills - you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Customer centric mentality
- Natural interest in beauty, skincare & body care
- Excellent computer & technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Zendesk a plus
- Familiar with e-commerce & love to teach people about new & exciting tech
- Operationally aware: Can adhere to an ops schedule & clearly communicate any time away
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly & easily
- A strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills & a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve & think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems & get the job done
- Empathy & the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness
- A sense of humor
- Infinite enthusiasm for helping customers
Here's who you'll work with:
- Awesome Flamingo CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
Harrys INC. is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.