This is a rare opportunity to have massive impact. Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Sr. Database Administrator to design, maintain & support the persistent data solutions that power Rue La La & Gilt. Bring your extensive experience & proven ability to master complex new skills to help launch us into the future.
- Build efficient & scalable data-driven features in collaboration with Engineering.
- Own & manage a heterogeneous fleet of relational databases that drive the core of our product catalog, order processing, inventory management, & business intelligence.
- Drive innovative solutions from design through implementation for complex problems using your deep understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Design, document, test, & implement backup & recovery procedures to align RTO/RPO with business needs.
- Act as a domain expert for databases & provide day-to-day support to the entire technology organization.
- Substantial technical experience with MySQL, Oracle & SQL Server.
- Experience with supporting databases driving 24x7 web applications.
- A good understanding of SDLC methodologies & the ability to integrate with small, autonomous teams working on multiple products or disciplines.
- Hands on experience with databases as a service, infrastructure as code, monitoring & instrumentation, configuration management, version control, etc.
- Practical experience with a formalized ITSM framework; particularly the areas of incident management & problem management.
- Bachelor Science in Computer Science or related field(s).
About Rue Gilt Groupe
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 30 million members with coveted designers at an exceptional value. Two complementary brands, Rue La La & Gilt, utilize world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to strategically support our brand partners & inspire members daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping & the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand.