CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Partner Manager, Health Pass will focus on developing & supporting lasting relationships with CLEARs enterprise partners while driving exceptional experiences for their employees.
What You Will Do:
- Build & manage broad & deep relationships across the partners organization, from front-line staff to senior executives. You should be adept at articulating the CLEAR value proposition, earning trust & executing against program deliverables.
- Drive Health Pass adoption with employees at launch & beyond. Collaborate with the partners project leads on everything from use case strategy & design to contracting, implementation & ongoing operational & financial success.
- Partner both internally & externally to ensure operational success, organizing & managing all phases of the partnership lifecycle to ensure successful delivery & ongoing experiences.
- In particular, be a liaison between the partner & CLEARs cross-functional internal teamsespecially business development, product & project management, engineering & operations.
- Responsible for relationship expansion by growing the use of CLEAR throughout the partners employee journey, layering on experiences like building access or biometric payment.
Who You Are:
- 5-8+ years of experience
- You love working with partners & have a track record of managing long-term client relationships
- You are a problem solver at your core with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for complex customer organizations
- Youre a proactive team player who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty, & is effective as both a manager & a doer
- You have experience creating, researching & assessing new business plans, including financial & operational viability, & have partnered to execute against them
- Ability to travel to partner locations as needed