Algorithm Optimization Analyst
We are looking for an Algo Optimization Specialist to join our R&D center in TLV.
In this position, you will be a part of an Algorithm Analysis team responsible for analyzing & optimizing algorithmic logic for all Vias cities while understanding the business objectives of our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Process & resolve algorithmic issues while collaborating with Via's operation teams around the world
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers, developers & analysts
- Take an active part in configuring algorithmic logic for all Via's cities
- Tailoring a solution to each city from both a product & an algorithmic points of view
Who You Are:
- BSc. in Mathematics, Physics or similar - A MUST
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems & technologies
- Passionate about details, highly logical & methodical
- A team player, excellent communicator & able to work collaboratively with other departments
- Super responsible, independent & taking ownership of issues from end to end
- Flourish under pressure & effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with scripting languages & SQL - A MUST
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.