Zolas Accounting team is hiring an Accounting Intern to support our Accounting Team this Fall. The ideal candidate will be meticulous, organized, an independent problem-solver & eager to learn. This person will report to the Senior Accountant.
- Assist with internal audit testing
- Assist with pulling samples to be provided to auditors
- Organize & enhance format of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with manual filing of sales tax returns, as needed
- Download supporting documents from accounting applications & combine into YTD reports
- Assist & work with the Accounts Payable team, as needed
- Assist Accounting/Finance team with various ad hoc projects
- Seeking Bachelors Degree in Accounting from a College/University within United States
- Preferably a Rising Junior or Senior in College
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong independent work ethic
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & ability to work with large amounts of data
We're Zola, The Wedding Company That Will Do Anything For Love. We're Reinventing The Wedding Planning And Registry Experience To Make The Happiest Moment In Our Couples Lives Even Happier. From Engagement To Wedding And Decorating Your First Home, Zola Is There, Combining Compassionate Customer Service With Modern Tools And Technology All In The Service Of Love.
We Built Our Entire Platform From The Ground-Up In 2013, And Quickly Became The Fastest-Growing Wedding Company In The Country. Our Team Has Deep Experience Creating Award-Winning Online And Mobile Products That Are Helpful, Intuitive, And Simply Magical. Were Proud To Have Investor Partners Including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital And Lightspeed Venture Partners, Among Others.
We Are Passionate About Supporting All Forms Of Love, And Were Proud Of Our Thriving Community Of Over 2 Million Couples. We Strive To Hire A Team That Is As Beautifully Diverse As The Couples Getting Married Today, And We Encourage Individuals From Every Race, Gender Identity, Age, Sexual Orientation, Ethnicity, Marital Status, Religion And Perspective To Apply. Zola Will Always Be A Place Where Every Employee, Couple, Wedding Guest, Wedding Vendor, And Partner Will Be Respected And Accepted And Valued.
Our Headquarters Are In NYC, And We Have Offices In Charlottesville And Montreal. Come Work With Us!