Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art & entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company, winning industry awards & peer accolades.
Highsnobiety is looking for an intern to join their podcast team for the Spring 2020 semester. This Intern will have the opportunity to learn the full lifecycle of production of a podcast from pre-production through post-production, including editing & prep Pro Tools sessions for final mixes of our podcasts.
- Editing recorded interviews & segues
- Putting together skeleton mixes
- Removing extraneous filler dialogue so that conversation flows
- Music searches
- Must be eligible for school credit
- Must be proficient with ProTools - Ideally would own or have access to ProTools on a laptop
- Experience using Izotope RX 6 is a plus
what we offer:
- Monthly metro-card
- A bright & spacious Design office located in the heart of NYC, which reflects our brand's identity & focuses on creating a dynamic culture & positive vibes
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- High degree of creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Weekly office lunch & Stocked kitchen
- Fun events & free merch!