Warby Parker is on the lookout for an Associate Manager of Ecommerce Analytics to play a key role in powering data-driven decision making in our digital business. As a member of the Ecommerce Business team, youll be vital to the day-to-day operations of the business across our digital platforms by owning reporting & analysis of data to inform cross-functional decision-making. Your data-first perspective will also shape the development of our long-term business strategy & planning.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in translating data into concise insights & recommendations that inform business operations & strategy. Do you have a genuine passion for Warby Parker & the intersection of analytics, retail, & social innovation? Coolread on!
What youll do:
- Create & maintain scalable reporting & dashboards to enable performance management of the ecommerce business (weekly, monthly & quarterly business reviews & operational dashboards consumed by Ecommerce & Performance Marketing leadership)
- Analyze & translate data into actionable learnings & recommendations to share with the Ecommerce leadership team & key stakeholders
- Shape our ecommerce business operations & strategy through data:
- Monitor trends & recommend actions to drive traffic, conversion, & basket size
- Forecast the businesss future growth, in partnership with FP&A & Planning functions
- Create & lead a process to enable a cross-functional test-and-learn offense, lead analysis of A/B test results & statistical significance, & make recommendations for next steps
- Act as a data steward for the Ecommerce Business team to inform the future evolution of our data infrastructure & customer data platform
- Identify commercially important business & customer behavior trends through ad-hoc analyses across varied data sets
- Analyze customer journeys to inform optimization (including roadmap investments & prioritization)
Who you are:
- Backed by 3+ years in business analytics or relevant data-based business roles (e.g., management consulting, performance marketing/media analytics)
- Experienced with BI or reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) & writing SQL queries
- Understanding of ecommerce business KPIs & high-level frameworks (e.g., customer funnel analysis, segmentation by traffic source)
- A strong verbal & visual storyteller who is able to translate data into clear, actionable takeaways & recommendations for diverse audiences
- A strategic thinker who can organize & simplify complexity
- A people person who can form & maintain relationships with key influencers, insiders, & partnersand has the track record to prove it!
- Not on the Office of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Proficiency in a scripting language (e.g., R, Python)
- Experience applying statistical methods to business problems
- Experience at a DTC brand
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer & will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York City at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience & skills, qualifications & location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive a cash bonus & an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details & eligibility will be discussed during the application process.