REVTRAX DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Dear Valued Candidate,
We appreciate your interest in RevTrax! As an integral part of our team, youll be responsible for product management of our current & future products. We sell an Offer Management Platform - a SaaS & AI data platform that helps clients optimize their discounts, coupons & offers across their marketing efforts. Clients partner with RevTrax to solve their toughest challenges when it comes to controlling, measuring, & optimizing offers across every marketing channel. We disrupted a 100-year old industry & built a truly unique solution (with very few direct competitors). If we've piqued your interest, & you're interested in selling a cutting-edge AI MarTech solution, please read on
Our Culture & Values:
Innovation | Mutual Respect |Positive Attitude | Accountability | Commitment | Teamwork
IMPACT is our value system at RevTrax, & we expect colleagues to live those values every day. We pride ourselves on our culture, which has been recognized in Crains Best Place to work in NY several times, including 2019. Unlike larger companies, we're a growing workforce where everyone is empowered to make decisions & help build our business. Coupled with great benefits & perks, we have created a company we love to work at, & were looking for new rock stars to help us grow. If this vision sounds exciting, we should chat.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for working with all stakeholders cross-functionally to solve internal & external client challenges with great product. This person will execute product strategy & own internal/external processes, documentation & deliverables. The person will have the ability to go from high level process design to detailed analysis to make existing products more efficient as well as execute on innovative new product concepts. This individual will leverage a deep knowledge of marketing technology as we adapt our product suite to accelerate adoption in a variety of verticals (ecommerce, retail, travel, hospitality, etc.) via product integration with larger martech/adtech partners. You will need a both a strategic & tactical product mindset, the ability to go between high-level & in-the-weeds, a positive & collaborative attitude, & passion for MarTech products.
- Work with all functional leads to better understand needs from the product organization & prioritize accordingly.
- Evaluate & overhaul internal & external processes to remove friction & improve usability for all stakeholders.
- Own execution of product roadmap & full product lifecycle, including producing business requirements, flow diagrams, etc. to define the scope & functionality of products from a business perspective.
- Work with the development teams in a Scrum environment.
- Own documentation, sales enablement, including working with sales/marketing on go-to-market execution.
- Play a solutions-engineer role to help with teams / clients using the product for optimal execution & results.
- Develop KPIs & goal set for the team.
- Support revenue generation efforts by partnering with marketing, sales, client services, legal & other teams to drive successful product releases.
- Establish client advisory board to get direct feedback from clients & other key influencers on product offering & use to inform prioritization. Use this group to perform market analysis to determine viability of a proposed product or feature.
- Understand impact of potential product integrations with larger martech/adtech partners & work with partner lead to prioritize & develop these integrations.
- Take a product set that has been largely focused on driving in-store sales of CPG products & focus on adapting for other verticals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience in product management, ideally in a SaaS business focused on marketing technology for enterprise clients.
- Deep understanding of marketing & advertising technologies.
- Experience in product management for a start-up or growth-stage company.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing a team of product managers in a fast-paced B2B environment.
- Ability to quickly evaluate product debt between internal & external stakeholders & create projects to address process, documentation & product deficiencies.
- Experience working directly with clients to uncover & understand pain points & translate this into requirements.
- Experience crafting detailed product requirements & delivering to tech team.
- Proven ability to earn trust of customers & partners, to communicate professionally, & to manage expectations at the appropriate level.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business & technical teams.
- Experience creating & contributing to a product roadmap.
- Proven track record of developing, launching, & generating revenue from enterprise SaaS solutions.
- You have worked directly with technical teams to build project plans & timelines & manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality.
- Ability to lead & facilitate project meetings, team coordination, issue resolution, & action item tracking.
- Bachelor's degree. Preference for undergraduate degree in computer science, business or related technical field.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Progressive parental leave policy.
- Full benefits after 30 days (health, dental, 401k Match, etc.).
- Charitable giving matching program.
- Flat org structure provides growth opportunities & access to senior management.
- Training & support from all levels of the company.
- Free snacks & beverages.
- Parties & events.
- Team building activities.