We are looking for experiencedSeniorVisual Designersto join our team in Utrecht!
At Idean we believe & know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects & crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You understand the importance of user experience & role of visual design in developing new products & services. Youre familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, & with your visual design skills you are able to bring new concepts & even complex wireframes alive. You dont just paint the wires, you can improve actual user experience.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn & grow. You work well under pressure & are able to meet deadlines in a changing work environment. You like working closely with our Interaction Designer & clients, & you can easily communicate your design decisions to everyone you collaborate with. You follow continuously visual design trends & know how & when to use them in your projects.
Idean Capgeminis global Experience Design agency
We are creators. We believe that digital is not about technology but about people. Technology facilitates innovation, but its worthless if it is not designed around peoples needs, demands & expectations. Idean makes digital transformation work for our clients by creating & designing services & products that add meaningful value for people, making their lives significantly better. Were not after innovation for the sake of innovation, were after creating freedom, spare time, awe, excitement.
We have colleagues & friends spread out over 4 continents. Altogether, thats over 700 of us located in 25 cities.
What gets you going?
Are you looking for an employer where your personal development is the main priority? An employer that is continuously stimulating you to improve yourself? At Idean you get to change to do so. We have our Capgemini Academy & our All-you-can-train program which gives you access to more than hundreds of training sessions.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel & work in Europe & beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel & sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband & multiple other cool benefits
- Work closely with the entire design team to create the wow-effect visual designs
- Produce multiple designs for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients products & services that other Design team members & our clients can utilize & follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client & elaborate on design decisions made
- Simultaneously successfully work with various projects & clients
- Speak Dutch fluently & English
- 4+ years of visual design experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Visual design experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of usability & user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies & hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills & an attention to detail
Additional informationPlease do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.