Experienced Product Manager Seville
Appian is a NASDAQ listed US software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia - in the Washington, DC metro area. We have offices located in major cities such as London & Sydney, & now we are hiring for our office in Seville, Spain!
Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software!
As an experienced Product Manager at Appian you'll be embedded on a small team of technical staff, interact with key business stakeholders, & own & prioritize the product backlog to ensure your team delivers high-quality software with each & every iteration.
Location: Seville, Spain
- Prioritize what we should build & when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision & strategy
- Share ideas & receive feedback on new features through presentations each quarter before a new release
- Define how those features will work & look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, mockups, UX review, & usability testing
- Manage the release & sprint backlog through planning, backlog grooming, working with dev, & review
- Write detailed specification for stakeholders to review & provide feedback on
- Ensure successful build out of features & ensure users to be successful by tracking adoption/usage
- Drive each sprint through development, review, & testing
- See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs & enhancements, & usage analysis
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise or SaaS software products in an agile software development environment, ideally as a Product Owner for a Scrum team
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Professional fluency in written & spoken English is required