Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our growing team to manage full cycle inventory & leasing.
This role is part of the Customer Success team & is responsible for operational execution as well as leading initiatives to drive cost and/or service improvements. This role requires solid understanding of supply chain best practices with particular emphasis on inventory planning & procurement. Advanced analytics are required to support & drive ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate daily & weekly production schedules generated by external partners to ensure sufficient supply while maximizing inventory turns
- Monitor & manage external partner performance, identifying & implementing action plans to address opportunities
- Balance market demand with efficient asset utilization while considering impact to total cost
- Material management to minimize obsolescence & optimized available storage
- Create an inventory forecasting model based on historical data & Sales forecasts to determine reorder & safety stock levels
- Focus on eliminating manual activity by identifying additional automation opportunities
- Assist with the resolution of customer issues with an end goal of achieving a satisfactory outcome for both the customer & TouchBistro
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the customer experience & raise the bar on our high standards
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Degree in Supply Chain Management
- 2-5 years of relevant supply chain work experience
- Self-driven with a sense of urgency, proven results & solution-oriented.
- You must be flexible/adaptable & have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed in this role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- You have exceptional organizational, & communication skills
- Technical aptitude, proven problem solver
- Bilingual in Spanish is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.