Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians & Kiwis. With over 10 years of service under our belt combined, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries..
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
Based in our Sydney office, the NZ Brand Coordinator will report to the Senior Brand Manager NZ, & is responsible for managing brand activities & coordinating creative production for cross-functional stakeholders.
Your main goal is to efficiently grow the HelloFresh brand in NZ. Youll achieve this by supporting the Senior Brand Manager in developing & managing the brand plan, being the brand champion & collaborating with stakeholders to create consistent marketing communication that drives results with tight resources.
- Support the development of the quarterly brand plan & budgeting process with global brand team
- Support the Senior Brand Manager with briefing & project managing all brand activities online & offline through internal creative teams & external agencies to deadline & within budget
- Manage all press releases between Global & local stakeholders & PR agency, & be the first point of contact for press enquiries; support the Senior Brand Manager with PR agency onboarding & initiatives
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing teams to help create & procure
brand aligned, content & stories
- Assist in new product launches & lead the execution of marketing materials e.g. inclusion in brand campaign activity, label & packaging design, in box flyers
- Manage the brand expression through all channels, developing clear local guidelines aligned with global corporate identity
- Support any ad hoc projects for the brand, as required
- Assist with reporting on the development of the brand through regular monitoring of results across research, competitor & performance metrics (including brand surveys, social media monitoring, web trends, marketing KPIs)
- 2+ years experience in content creation or end-to-end campaign management working alongside agencies across a variety of mediums with a focus on digital
- Experience working with media agencies, understanding media results, optimising & planning
- High attention to detail, ability to prioritise work & able to meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork & stakeholder management skills
- Strong writing, communication & presentation skills
- A Can do attitude
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in a Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing or Business discipline
- Experience with PR & working with NZ media would be an advantage
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Super organised & able to manage your time effectively
- Great at managing stakeholders & updating with timings & findings
- Confident, creative & switched on
- Passionate about food & home cooking
- Inspired to be part of our business & changing the grocery retail landscape in New Zealand
What youll get in return
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start Date: Immediately Available - Can wait a notice period
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.