Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun & make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace & Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences & develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, & Spain, & is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, & 14W Ventures.
About The Role
Fevers marketplace is comprised of events & experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace & media network.
However, given that Fever & our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points & insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain & create our own "Fever Originals" experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, & continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users.
This will be a new role, responsibilities will include:
- Conceive exciting new events - both Fever owned events (Fever Originals) & events for our brand partners
- Work as part of a team, pitching & closing events for brands
- Manage events from conception to delivery, working with venues, event staff & agency or brand partners
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales & coverage
- Manage, report on & grow revenue from events
- Grow the events team in NYC against team targets
- Help to scale our other cities through developing & sharing best practices (opportunity for travel)
- Foster & grow the Fever Partner Network: including venues & event organizers
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) & process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Represent Fever at local events & with local PR
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with a track-record in the events industry. The role requires a mix of business development & operational experience. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry.
- 1+ years in the events industry with proven experience managing impactful events projects
- 2+ years operational & project management experience
- Strong knowledge of the NYC events scene
- Highly organized & efficient
- Curious & keen to push boundaries & try new concepts
- Great networking skills & the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, & talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Direct communication style & willing to openly learn from mistakes
- Able to handle large amounts of work & parallel work-streams
- Collaborative & willing to get hands dirty & work on all required events tasks
- Fluent English speaker
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook & Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary & the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. Stock options are possible.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, & exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth & evolution.
- Brand new co-working space.
- 40% off in our plans!