Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Product Management team builds & communicates the product vision & roadmap for Mailchimp. Were looking for a Product Management Administrative Coordinator to join our team to assist our team of Product Management Directors.
This role involves a variety of administrative & product management support tasks & will help the whole team operate smoothly. This person will be the gatekeeper for inboxes, schedules, expenses, & juggling just about anything else that could come up for all the directors, so flexibility & extreme organization skills are an absolute must. An ideal candidate has a bit of administrative & tech/product experiencesuch as an internship in a large tech company, or position supporting the product team functions of a small businessand is looking to grow their career. They should have excellent communication skills & a good balance of confidence & humility. A strong work ethic, ability to be simultaneously detailed & fast, organizational prowess, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key. Your role will be focused on freeing up our Directors time from administrative activities, so the team of directors can reallocate that time to work on more strategic & leadership goals.
What you'll do here:
- Manage schedules & providing one point of contact for organizing intra-departmental meetings
- Coordinate schedules with external partner meetings (partners dont have visibility to our google calendars)
- Assist in identifying opportunities to combine meetings reducing triangulation
- Collaborate with recruiting on interviews
- Assist with meeting room management
- Coordinate & booking travel
- Manage expenses
- Assist with product management leadership initiative tracking
- Assisting with internal event planning where necessary
- Creating agendas, organizing content (oversee deck creation), & owning set up for all product management department & leadership meetings
- Ad hoc project support for project management/research (team planning support, distribution list, agendas for check-ins, etc)
- Coordinate with facilities for partners visiting the office
- Escorting partners around the office/to meetings when they visit Mailchimp
- Manage distribution lists for specific teams as there are new hires/promotions, etc.
- Coordinate manager rotations for giving Product onboarding class to new hires
- Send reminders about team birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
We'd love to hear from you:
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience in an administrative support role
- Have prior team and/or office management support is required
- Have experience within Product Management / Tech / Marketing ideal
- Prioritize tasks & meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving & quick thinking
- Independently explores & learns about the company, the role, & how to get things done in a complex environment
- Collaborate well with other administrative assistants & are a strong team player.
- Are willing to chip in & help in other areas
- Have experience & skill creating & organizing presentations & reporting for an executive audience
- Hold strong organizational & time management skills to stay on top of time-sensitive projects & urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility & ability to execute quickly
- Think ahead to minimize potential problems
- Proactively identifying areas to improve
- Have effective verbal & written communication skills
- Communicate openly & directly, responding professionally & adjusting communication to the level of audience
- Possess ability to work efficiently & handle multiple projects & tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment
- Are proficient Mac or PC skills to include Google Suite.
- Have the initiative to learn new systems & stay current in the area of expertise
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.