VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognised for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
We are creators, creative industry rogues & stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet & the world wants to see. Were curious, hungry & passionate about what we do - & the people we do it with. We move so fast & make so much good stuff it's tough to keep up with. And we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers & culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators & we dont care if youre baby fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. Whats your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed Tik Tokker? Or both? Were down with all of that. Just as long as you love making & are really good at it.
- Has a demonstrable passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing and/or writing skills
- Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience OR side-hustle/passion project that shows your skills & stuff
- Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.
- Self-starter - unafraid to move from thinking to doing - from ideas to making
- Responsible, accountable, cool & always kind because you love the magic of collaboration & learning
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English & Polish
The Gig Is:
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range & quality of video & static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips & films
- Collaborating with our creative & strategy teams, to create & manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing & writing skills utilising standard industry software & social platforms
- Wrangling, rolling with your teammates on rapid fire requests & seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude
- Sharing your passion & skills & learning craft from others - adding your ambition to that of the agency
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.