TouchBistro is looking for a Visual Designer to execute across a wide range of projects, from print (brochures, sell sheets, event promos), digital (websites, landing pages, multichannel campaigns), motion graphics, packaging & environmental design (trade show booths, signages, banners), & to ensure design integrity & brand alignment across all touch points.
To succeed in this role, you are a creative soul, someone who works well in teams & is not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You dont fear an ambiguous creative brief, but rather thrive in it. You can balance between delivering high-quality work, & be a critical & creative thinker who is continuously defining & innovating the TouchBistro brand.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to take ideas from concept to completion
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to convey a world-class design point of view
- Conceptualize, develop & produce a wide range of creative projects
- Educate & advocate for design thinking & best practices
- Participate in strategizing & brainstorming sessions with Creative & Marketing teams
ALL ABOUT YOU
- College or University degree in graphic design, or relevant experiences
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years design experience working in an in-house creative department or design firm
- You are a good listener & have empathy for users & stakeholders
- You have a strong understanding of design thinking & can translate ideas across multiple channels
- You keep abreast of current trends & technological developments & identify ways to apply them to your work
- Youre a multitasker. You can juggle multiple responsibilities, & prioritize a high volume of work while giving each project the attention it deserves
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, helping to surface & define problems, not just solutions
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Figma, & learning new tools that may be required for the project at hand
NICE TO HAVE
- You have experience in videography or motion graphics, and/or photography
- You have experience in experiential design, including trade booth design
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.