LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their consumer loan programs.
Consumer loan servicing on behalf of our bank & credit union clients is a critical component of LendKeys business. The loan servicing team is responsible for ensuring that borrowers repay their loans on time. As part of this, the team is responsible for accurate communications with borrowers & management of various client loan programs. The position is for our Loan Servicing & Collection call center. This position is in an inbound & outbound call center environment. Hours of operations are Monday- Friday 8am to 8pm & will require you to work shifts that are evening hours (11:30-8pm) as business needs require.
What youll do:
- Communicate with past due & delinquent loan borrowers & cosigners by telephone (inbound & outbound) & written notices to ensure full repayment or arrange acceptable payment arrangements & providing excellent customer service.
- Assist borrowers & cosigners with resolving outstanding loan debt through cash collections, or forbearance when appropriate.
- Problem solve & perform due diligence functions to ensure compliance with all Federal Regulations while always adhering to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as all bankruptcy & collection laws, both state & federal.
- The ability to deal with a variety of personalities & scenarios including but not limited borrowers, cosigners, clients, & internal/external partners
- Record accurate & detailed notes; update account status & borrower/cosigner information into computer system.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly & monthly performance goals, deadlines & objectives.
- Counsel, problem solve & negotiate with confidence.