Were seeking a passionate & experienced Strategic Account Executive to join Shutterstocks Enterprise Sales team!
The right candidate for the role will be a hard-working, goal-oriented sales hunter with experience selling in the corporate vertical. Your main objective will be to exceed sales expectations by bringing in net new enterprise corporate clients.
Seated in our New York City office, you will be part of a team alongside our Strategic Solutions Manager, Account Manager for Client Success, SDRs & SSAs. You will be reporting to the Enterprise Sales Manager, New Business.
- Senior sales executive focused on identifying & securing new business opportunities in the corporate enterprise space.
- Building & maintaining a pipeline of net new business through proactive outreach, managing marketing qualified leads, & targeted account mappings
- Leading demonstrations on our Enterprise, Custom & Team platforms
- Structuring 5-6 figure Enterprise level agreements (depending on markets) including all Shutterstock product offerings (images, footage, music, editorial, digital asset management, & custom photography)
- Identifying new revenue opportunities & creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building a contact list through research & outbound communication
- Educating accounts, prospects & decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products & value proposition
- Working closely with assigned client engagement manager to create strategy, focus, & prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Identify, negotiate, & plan marketing PR & social activities
- Working closely with internal cross-functional teams including legal, finance, & content
- Develop deep corporate vertical expertise to be perceived as a trusted partner of their client segment
- 4+ years of outbound enterprise sales experience working with corporate brands in the Fortune 1000
- Experience closing six-figure enterprise deals
- SaaS sales experience preferred, not required
- Process-oriented sales approach with emphasis on client facing activity, management of pipeline & negotiating Enterprise level agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven ability to increase pipeline & close new business through self-directed prospecting
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current & future business requirements
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V