LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
This team will define the future of Stats & Forecasting at LiveRamp. We calculate statistics about hundreds of millions of data sets that each have hundreds of millions of data points! We process petabytes of data every day. With 3rd party cookies going away, the problem is becoming more complex & more exciting. This team has the opportunity to influence the future of the whole companys (and the whole ecosystems) architecture, technology, & product. Come solve this problem with us!
- Establish & grow the new Stats Forecasting team.
- Hire & mentor a team of talented & motivated engineers.
- Develop the long term vision & architecture for Stats across the LiveRamp Data Platform.
- Lead a team solving petabyte-scale big data problems utilizing cutting edge technology.
- Drive a mix of greenfield development & major re-architecture of our high performance & scalable platform for massive data processing.
- Ensure operational excellence & empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability, & simplicity.
- Foster a positive environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative, & teamwork.
- Be a coach to the engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Bring a wealth of best practices from past experiences to the team.
Your team will:
- Become thought leaders for the company & ecosystem on reach statistics without cookies.
- Build greenfield projects to calculate new & innovative statistics for a cookieless world.
- Re-architect existing statistics systems currently calculating statistics for petabytes of data every day.
- Work with our Identity & Data Science teams to develop new predictive models.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience & 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams with a track record of consistent, on-time delivery.
- You have in-depth hands-on experience with Java or Scala or familiarity with the JVM ecosystem.
- You have demonstrated expertise in building & running petabyte-scale data collection, data processing & analytics systems leveraging the open-source ecosystem, including Hadoop, Kafka, Spark or similar technologies.
- You have experience driving design discussions, performing code reviews & providing critical suggestions for fixes & improvements.
- You love coaching people & developing an effective organization even more than you love complex technical challenges.
- You're familiar with large distributed systems & performance optimization of complex enterprise systems.
- Youve successfully recruited great people to your teams or have participated as a leader in the interview process.
- You have an ideology around management & all its attendant responsibilities that is backed by experience & thought.
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy & responsibility, & you see challenges as opportunities for growth.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.