As an Android Engineer at Talkspace, you will be contributing to our growing engineering team to deliver a tool that helps people get the help they need. This role will work closely with product owners, stakeholders & ultimately play a key role in ensuring that product quality keeps our users safe & delighted.
You will design, develop & maintain source code & tests of our client facing Android app inside our continuous integration & continuous deployment pipeline. This includes coverage of both short-term implementation & contribute to long-term goals in order to create a robust & flexible code base for everyone to contribute to the stability of the app & the speed of development.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the ability to quickly learn the products, pay attention to detail & work in a team-oriented environment that rapidly evolves with our clients necessities.
- Design & build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, & ship new features
- Advocate for our end users, help product & release managers understand the quality of an app in development
- Work with outside data sources & APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, & general reliability
- Work on bug fixing & improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency