Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential & remove bias from hiring.
Are you a hardworking analytics or data engineer who has a curiosity for solving problems & a propensity for exploring data? Do you love understanding people, behavior & believe in making the hiring-process more equitable for everyone?
As our next analytics engineer, you will work within our fast-paced Data Insights & Analytics team to develop & deliver incredible visualization products aimed at making the output of our predictive models both intuitive & actionable.
If this speaks to you & you want to help make hiring more predictive & less biased, we hope you apply!
What youll do includes:
- Build lasting, scalable solutions to surface data for our suite of external-facing visualization products
- Own the analytics layer of our data ecosystem
- Support efforts driving machine learning interpretability
- Champion automation
- Inform product direction using your understanding of the capabilities of our rich datasets
- Explore novel use cases for our current tools & future vendors to support both internal & external users
- Guide adoption of new vendors, tools & technologies to enrich our analytics stack
- Help internal teams define the right metrics to answer the questions at hand
- Ensure the right teams & the right people have access to the right data