Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As a Key Account Manager, sitting inside the Post Sales team at Slice, you will own a portfolio of Slices top performing mom & pop pizza shops. You will work with your assigned pizzeria partners to help manage & grow their business. You will ultimately become an extension of your portfolios success, upselling Slice product offerings & educating owners on best business practices! You will work independently to hit your goals, & you are also a team player who will collaborate well with the rest of the global Key Accounts Team. You are extremely passionate about cultivating strong relationships & you want to crush it!
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of 100-150 top performing accounts & own every aspect of the relationship
- Become an extension of your portfolios business encouraging loyalty & increased satisfaction, truly build a relationship
- Retain & maintain your portfolios cohort & handle any account issue that comes your way
- Help grow & leverage your partners business by upselling additional Slice offerings & services & truly discover untapped opportunities
- Proactively reach out to your accounts to keep a pulse on your portfolio
- Handle all inbound & outbound communication from your portfolio during working hours as effectively as possible -- use your time wisely!
- Tailor your offerings & conversations based on your accounts experience on Slice thus far
- Provide feedback & new recommendations based on conversations & requests from restaurants cross functionally especially with Product & Marketing
- Contribute a by any means necessary & one team one dream mentality to drive success to these partners & truly function as a team
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience managing partner/ client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce experience is ideal, not required
- Self-starter & self-motivator
- Coachable & welcomes feedback for continuous self-improvement
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, & persuasive
- Adaptable & can think on your feet. Failure isnt an option!
- Willingness to move quickly & adjust with all the nuances of a startup culture
- Stellar time management skills with the ability to recognize & focus on high priority tasks
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.