Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Blinks Pharma Marketing Team is responsible for developing & executing the strategy for increasing awareness of, & accelerating adoption of our pharma services among drug manufacturers & Health Care Providers. As our Sr. Manager for Product Marketing, you will be a critical member of our marketing leadership team. Your work will have a direct, outsized impact on growing Blinks revenue & gross profit by increasing awareness of Blink Pharmacy Plus among target pharma customers & through the expansion of our key pharma partnerships.
What Youll Do:
- Drive the design & development of B2B & B2B2C marketing & sales assets
- Budget, plan, & manage Blinks presence at industry conferences & events
- Create case studies that highlight the value Blink creates for pharma partners, providers, & patients
- Build stakeholder communities through webinars & other targeted engagement programs
- Develop whitepapers that demonstrate Blinks thought leadership
- Establish physician & pharma manufacturer advisory panels
- Transform the Blink Pharmacy Plus website into a go-to asset for Health Care Providers
- Evaluate the need for agency support & help select & manage relevant agencies
- Measure the ROI of your marketing programs, & iterate to continually improve their effectiveness
Who You Are:
- The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience delivering exceptional results from product marketing initiatives within the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- You have created outsized value by helping to establish and/or grow business for large companies by supporting business development, account management/growth, and/or patient services functions at one or more companies in the pharma supply chain.
- You have an uncanny ability to convey complex value prop, technical, & product/service concepts simply to both industry experts & laypeople - in docs, decks, & verbally.
- You develop & utilize insights to demonstrate the value you are delivering to a partner, & why they should adopt a new product or service.
- You are able to drive excellent output from internal & external creative & experiential marketing team members & agencies.
- You can partner & drive engagement effectively with business development, account management, product, finance, legal, operations, marketing, & data teams both internally & within partner organizations.
- You are well-organized, detail-oriented, & have outstanding prioritization & project management skills.
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of experience including 3+ years within the pharma supply chain.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.