Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fin-tech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What will you be doing:
Tradeshift is looking for a Solution Consultant/Architect to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager & the Professional Services Architect in implementing customer projects by:
- Being supporting/main contributor in Design, Build, Test & Deploy phases of the implementation project
- Responsible for setting the customer upon the Tradeshift platform,
- Key solution design and/or build responsibilities in the context of configuring the solution and/or integration
- Conduct Unit testing & system integration testing
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting migration & troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Update customer implementation page & documentation
- Participate in relevant customer meetings
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services' methodology, knowledge base, & tools
- Fluent in English - both in writing & orally (mastery of other languages is a plus)
- Optimally you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-4+ years of experience in software implementations for enterprise customers as part of a consulting or software company
- Technically savviness can be of advantage
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
Subject matter expertise in one or more procure-to-pay systems (configuration, customization and/or demoing experience)
Mapping of files & integration between systems (understanding file formats, message types/standards, & communication protocols)
Extensive functional knowledge with-in the procure-to-pay domain
Skilled, efficient, resourceful & tenacious problem solver of technical issues
Effectively communicates on complex topics with technical & non-technical people
Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
Has a solution/systems architecture acumen
High energy; thrives in complex, challenging & sometimes stressful situations
Demonstrated creative problem-solving abilities
Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies & business requirements
Ability to travel 2-3 days per month
XML & File Transfer Protocols
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You'll also have the opportunity to step up & troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch & snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical & Dental benefits