360B recommendations to over 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publishers, including MSN, NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola has created one of the most powerful performance marketing engines in the world. Companies with user acquisition goals rely heavily on Taboola because of its scale, reach, & traffic. Taboolas exclusive publisher placements, reaching 95% of the US internet population, makes it a must-buy for any performance marketing plan.
We are hiring a Media Sales Manager to be a part of our performance marketing team, focused on brands & agencies in a specific US based geographic territory.
You are a sales person with a hunter mentality & an entrepreneurial spirit. In this role you will achieve your goals by getting your hands dirty, while having fun along the way.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs & IOs
- Build relationships with brand & performance focused agency contacts & explain the power of Taboolas native, choice based advertising platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build & present proposals to your pipeline of new business prospects.
- Manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business closure rate & revenue booked.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations ,ensure successful campaign delivery & help set the expectation for future potential growth
- 3 - 5 years experience selling digital media with a focus on performance to brands & agencies
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies & engaging VP & C-level executives to close business
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company a huge plus
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & in generated reports
- Understanding of performance & branding campaigns
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.