Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the most agile data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration.
Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to direct sales based on agreed criteria.
- Penetrate & develop major strategic accounts & new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts, & close new business deals
- Manage direct sales in assigned territory.
- Develop indirect sales network & partnerships
- Create a network of finders, resellers, & distributors to expand Denodo in assigned territory.
- Coordinate assigned territorial & account sales with corporate sales functions & report sales activity
- Contribute to marketing strategies & plans to identify opportunities in theterritory.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of results-driven enterprise software sales experience
- Sales experience in the enterprise software market, dealing with middleware & with data & application integration solutions around ETLs, Data Warehouses, Data Bases, MDM, ESBs, BPM tools, and/or SOA suites
- Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures & corporate data strategies & solutions. Fluent with data types & formats, data access & delivery modes, data & metadata management, web & cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, & enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security & governance
- Capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects to negotiating enterprise-wide contracts
- Ability to present technical concepts & business solutions clearly through demonstrations & proposals
- Good organizational, prospecting & follow-up skills
- Effective verbal & written communication
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.