As an Agency Partner Enablement Manager for Vimeo, you will create, launch & grow a training & certification program for partners. The PEM's real-world experience in video creation & the business of video, coupled with understanding of the interplay between partners, clients, & Vimeo, will enable the PEM to create a world-class program that empowers our large & growing community of partners to succeed in growing their businesses & serving their customers!
Metrics to drive include engagement in program promotional material, quantity of persons enrolling (beginning the program), quantity of persons & percentage of them who complete the certification program, post-certification performance tracking of the partner & their clients' business success as well as Vimeo product adoption.
What youll do:
- Create & launch a partner training & certification program from scratch
- Develop a syllabus that responds to partners stated needs while still driving Vimeos goals to grow first-time subscribers from partners & their clients
- Create highly relevant content that directly contributes to the success of our partners
- Listen & collect ongoing, direct, immediate feedback from partners to improve & fine tune training material & the overall program
- Map out a certification program that effectively assesses partner competency such that a public-facing Vimeo certification carries meaningful weight in the industry to separate premium, high-quality partners from others
- Integrate existing successful partners as material components of training programs
- Collaborate with the rest of the Agency Partner Team as well as product marketing to package, promote, distribute & ultimately drive enrollments & certifications
- Assist with low-level and/or technical aspects of launching the training program such as deploying a learning platform (LMS) or other custom workflows
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Knowledge of the partner business as it relates to video professionals & creative / production agencies, having worked directly with or as: videographers, creative agencies, the overall video creative production process
- Proven experience in being able to create relevant instructional content as well as teach & run instructional programs to enable a diverse range of creative professionals to succeed in growing their businesses
- Track record using data driven development of training material & a willingness to experiment, fail & try again
- Ability to create compelling content using a variety of formats to suit the needs of your audience, from on-demand video to slide presentations, live webinars, & (someday) in-person training programs.
- Excellent written, verbal & multimedia communication skills including video production
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs