Squarespace is looking for a paid social specialist to join our Media & Acquisition team & enhance our presence across performance-driving campaigns, focusing on paid social in both domestic & international markets. We are looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, & results-driven paid social marketer to join our collaborative team of digital marketing experts. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we are looking for team members who can maintain that balance. If you are excited by data, passionate about creative audience definitions & motivated to continuously improve-- wed love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Paid Social Team Lead.
- Plan, execute, & manage large-scale paid social campaigns with customer acquisition goals
- Identify & execute strategies for moving the business forward, from the traditional to the highly experimental
- Manage relationships & contracts with our current & future paid social partners
- Track spend & performance to report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our analytics, creative, & finance teams
- 2+ years of experience with performance marketing across paid social platforms, with a strong emphasis on customer acquisition focused goals
- Proficiency in Facebook Business Manager required. Experience with other paid social platforms is also recommended (Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok & LinkedIn).
- Deep understanding of performance tracking & ROI analysis; you are very comfortable working in Excel & building reports for measuring ad effectiveness. Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Tableau/Looker, or SQL is a plus.
- Experience with the testing methodologies supported by the paid social platforms (lift testing, A/B split testing)
- Structured thinking & communication of plans & performance
- Self-motivation & keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.