Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a knowledgeable Escrow Post-Closing professional who is adaptable, resourceful, & deadline driven. You love providing a smooth transaction experience to the buyer/seller & you know what it takes to provide exceptional customer service. You also think technology plays a valuable role to play in transforming real estate.
What Youll Do Here
- Responsible to understand & comply with bank policies & federal, state, & other governmental rules & regulations for multiple banks in multiple states
- Open packages, confirm contents, & distribute work based on what packages have arrived
- Responsible for quality control review of received packages
- Communicate & resolve any discrepancies on required documents
- Scan packages, confirm documents have been uploaded, & organize file per department standards
- Prepare & box original package for FedEx delivery to final destination
- Collaborate with the Funding department to ensure timely funding of completed packages
- Manage the Post-Closing inbox, ensuring to communicate with clients in a timely manner via telephone or email
- Review reporting & follow-up on files pending funding to ensure needed documents & corrections have been resolved
- Resolve any problems, issues or questions, both verbally & in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction & to maintain productive relationships with other bank departments.
- Participates in other duties as assigned.
- Previous mortgage, title/escrow, or real estate experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Experience delivering superior customer service
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include MS Office or Google Suite