Appian Customer Experience Consultants build & maintain Chief Customer Office programs. This includes: leading audits, obtaining public references, improving our product, & building strong relationships with customers, partners, & industry analysts. You will work closely with one of our Founders at Appian to set him up for success: preparing the strategy, prepping for meetings, gathering feedback, ensuring his interactions run smoothly. Another big piece of this role is collaborating with other Appian teams, including: Sales, Support, Marketing, Engineering, & Customer Success to identify, measure, & enhance the overall customer experience. At Appian, we always put the customer first. This position has been described as a mini MBA program within Appian. You will wear a lot of hats, do something different every day, & have the unique opportunity to have influence on a multi billion dollar software company early on in your career.
- Passionate about technology & continuous learning
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, & adaptable to changing priorities
- Comfortable with public speaking & networking
- Able to handle sensitive & confidential information with discretion
- Orchestrating executive meetings & owning follow-up activities
- Become a trusted advisor to customers by understanding their business & the best use cases for the Appian Platform
- Conduct audits, author actionable recommendations, & track the results
- Assist in the creation & oversight of new customer experience initiatives
- Have a finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends, products, & competitive landscape
- Experience working with executives, internally and/or externally
- Management consulting experience or training
- Experience building applications with Appian software
- Experience using Tableau, Excel, or other data visualization tools
- Strong presentation software (Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote) skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.