Mark43s mission is to empower communities & their governments with new technologies that improve the safety & quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, & elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, & we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought & experience within our team.
We are looking for Software Support Analysts to join our team. In this role youll be on the front lines of our customer support efforts, directly interacting with both first responders & civilian staff at public safety agencies in order to improve their experience & understanding of our products. Support team members collaborate with teams across Mark43, & provide valuable insight into the perspective of our users. Qualified candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a clear & patient style of communication, & a keen mind for problem-solving. Because Mark43 is growing quickly, successful team members will be adaptable to changing team dynamics & processes.
What Youll Do
If you were part of our team, here are some things you would have done last week:
- Provided excellent customer support
- Handled requests from customers via email, phone, & chat
- Kept responses within our internal SLA times
- Spent time troubleshooting & replicating software issues
- Escalated issues to our engineering & project management teams
- Assisted in the testing of new features as they are developed
- Continued to learn more about our suite of products in order to maintain a strong working knowledge of them
- Translated product knowledge into solutions for users
- Contributed to our knowledge base (minor article updates, organizational maintenance, etc)
What Youll Need
Were looking for Software Support Analysts with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in software support (Enterprise SaaS strongly preferred). Mark43s work has high stakes & involves a complex product suite. Were always striving to exceed the demands & expectations of our customers, & this team will be on the front line when it comes to creating a great customer experience.
People who thrive on our team also tend to share the following characteristics & skills:
- Humble, open, & curious
- Fearless approach to technology & demonstrated software troubleshooting skills
- A talent for research & information-gathering
- Clear & confident written & oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of issue tracking systems (Zendesk and/or JIRA preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Working knowledge of both Windows & MacOS
- An interest in GovTech & Public Safety
- Willingness to empathize with users who may be unlike yourself
- The ability to work independently & with minimal oversight
Our team is located in New York & Los Angeles, however, were also open to qualified remote hires. Some weekend hours may be required as the team continues to develop.