We are NYC based but remote friendly!
Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education & employment. Almost a decade later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 100+ headquartered in SoHo, NYC. Weve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, & more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year & helps them lead better lives, join us!
Codecademy is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to drive vision & execution for our online learning platform. The ideal candidate thrives on balancing product strategy & execution, & is comfortable delving into the details of product features & identifying product direction. The Senior Product Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of their product, from concept through to market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive consensus around the vision & roadmap from stakeholders & team members
- Lead the team on execution against the roadmap
- See product through to market
- Move seamlessly between thinking strategically & getting into the details
- Work to ensure product success by collaborating seamlessly with design, engineering, curriculum, data science & marketing
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years product experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful products
- Experience working with technical products
- A Founder mentality: you are resourceful, proactive, & results-oriented
- Demonstrated success leading teams in fast moving & sometimes ambiguous environments
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience building SaaS and/or educational products
- A balance of product intuition with data-driven decision making
- Codecademy User
- Previous startup founding experience or early-stage startup experience
- Technical background or ability to work with technical concepts
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product & in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- & works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds & beliefs are empowered to better their futures.