As Vimeos Sr. Customer Insights & Research Associate, you will report to the Senior Manager of Research & Customer Insights & work with team members across the organization to successfully implement research initiatives that help develop deep customer empathy & understanding. Were looking for someone who has an appetite for creative problem solving, solution development, & streamlined processes. This candidate is also passionate about ensuring partners have a phenomenal experience working with Vimeos research user team.
You will be tasked with managing & conducting user research recruitment initiatives with current & prospective Vimeo users, ensuring key stakeholders throughout the company receive qualitative feedback on a consistent basis. Additionally, this role will maintain & improve the internal tools & software used by the Consumer Insights team. We are seeking candidates who are equally creative & analytical, & those who can assist in custom research analysis for all business units, including product, design, & marketing.
What youll do:
- Work to streamline research operations across all research activities
- Develop streamlined reporting & dashboards with various data sets, across insights teams & other functions in the organization.
- Lead study recruiting efforts
- Lead programming & testing efforts across various survey instruments/tools.
- Build & maintain detailed documentation of market research tools.
- Find opportunities to streamline workflow processes across product teams.
- Support efforts to continually innovate primary research data collection.
- Partner with Vimeo Security team to ensure data privacy & security.
- Assist in sharing detailed & real-time customer feedback with the organization in an effort to provide a better customer experience.
- Support with day-to-day vendor management logistics, timelines, & budgets.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1-3 years of prior work experience. Consumer insight or market research experience working in the tech or digital worlds and/or experience working in video product research is a plus
- Experience using survey programming software such as Qualtrics Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc. Familiarity with UserTesting.com & SPSS a plus
- Proficiency in Excel & G-Suite Slides, Keynote
- Experience creating & sharing data visualizations that tell a clear story.
- Comfortable working collaboratively & independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management & organizational skills, with experience running multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Persuasive written & verbal communication skills to influence business partners & senior leaders across the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Excellent interpersonal qualities; ability to collaborate effectively using a broad range of influence styles to drive desired results; works well with others & is considered a true standout colleague.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs