Booking.com is the worlds #1 accommodation site & the 3rd largest global e-commerce player - our mission is to empower people to experience the world. This success is only possible if we continue to have the most creative, entrepreneurial & customer centric talent we can find!
Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed & embark on our next chapter, we are actively recruiting the next generation of product marketers, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of departments & products.
Being a Product Marketing Manager is about launching, scaling & improving new products, features & services that help increase partner satisfaction, improve customer experience & help provide the connected trip for our travellers.
You will operate from within the Experiences Product Development department & specifically on one of the new clients Concierge which has recently been launched to a pilot group of accommodation partners.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with extensive experience in launching new products. With the concierge product we can help accommodation partners boost their guests experience & their own income, by providing a tool that allows them to offer & book a wide range of experiences. This advances their current manual & offline processes, moving towards a seamless online experience, incorporating a smooth handling of payments & partner-guest communication.
- Manage all aspects of product marketing for a new product, including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy & execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications & field enablement.
- Develop impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Conducts market research & develop go-to-market strategies for products
- Formulates value propositions for partners to introduce existing/new products
- Responsible to create the right tools & content per channel
- Actively monitors commercial performance per segment / channel/ geography
- Prepares, implements & leads (commercial) projects within own commercial scope
- Drives & leads the commercialization of products
- A proven track record of 5+ years in product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to-end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments & stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, & communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- & medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, & applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & get things done.
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.