Were building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare systems most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctors orders requires more than just delivering pills, were managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, & anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicines true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. Weve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, weve raised $354 million in funding, & were on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent, we are seeking an exceptional leader who can bring their expertise, creativity & vision to oversee recruiting operations & programs. You will work with business leaders in refining our current processes as we continue to build our recruiting strategy.
You will be a key partner alongside recruiting team members, business leaders & interviewers in the design & iteration of strategies & programs that directly impact hiring success & candidate experience.
- You will understand, refine & scale processes that enable efficiencies across the recruiting team.
- You will own the selection, implementation, & administration of systems, tools, & resources; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, & enabling users to be more efficient & provide a share-worthy candidate experience.
- You will drive reporting & advance our hiring analytics, enabling our business to make more informed hiring decisions as we grow.
- You will build, implement & maintain programs that help drive continued success & solve for a human-first candidate experience
- You will lead & develop a distributed team of Recruiting Coordinators that applies diverse skills & perspectives to achieve common goals.
- You will define success for the Recruiting Coordination team through setting strategic objectives & priorities that solve for current gaps, anticipate future possibilities & needs, & align directly with organizational priorities.
- You will create & facilitate training & resources for our recruiting team, new leaders & interviewers as our operations evolve & scale.
- You have 5+ years of experience scoping, leading & delivering recruiting operations solutions & programs
- You have at least 1+ year of experience leading people
- You have exceptional mentorship skills, & proven ability to lead others (in formal, or informal capacity)
- You have knowledge of successful recruiting practices in high growth environments
- You have strong project management experience (preferably agile/scrum), with focus on Recruiting, HR or Operations
- You are proficient with report building in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- You have hands on experience in analysis & reporting
- You have experience working in, & configuring business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Looker
- You are familiar with Greenhouse ATS administration, with an added bonus for prior experience building reports or dashboards using Greenhouse data
- Experience partnering with, & influencing, senior leadership on recruiting programs strategy & hiring initiatives
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.