At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a Business Recruiter to join our Business Operations/Recruiting team. This person will be responsible for managing & driving the full-cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles including, but not limited to, Pre/Post-Sales, Ops/G&A, & Marketing. Our ideal Business Recruiter must be able to successfully manage, prioritize & close searches against a timeline, have a sense of urgency, & understand the value of providing an amazing candidate experience. This person will be a key contributor in helping us meet company goals.
As a Recruiter, you'll get to:
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements.
- Deliver exceptional recruitment services ensuring hiring manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Do full-cycle recruiting; source, pre-screen resumes, qualify candidates & move candidates through the interview process to close.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve our recruiting process.
- Participate in special projects associated with recruiting.
- Mentor & coach junior team members.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- A highly progressive approach to talent acquisition
- A minimum of 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Strong communication, organizational, & negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, & scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, & the recruiting team.
- Experience working with competing priorities & a history of ramping quickly.
- Proven experience in building & managing a diverse pipeline.
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to spin a data driven story based on the funnel metrics & provide strategic solutions to leadership to help hire amazing talent.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Branch Ranked No. 3 Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!