CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a highly organized, analytical, data oriented individual to own & optimize CLEARs partnership accounting processes. This role will report directly to the Corporate Controller & will work closely with the legal, data engineering & business teams to ensure timely & accurate reporting to our partners & other stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Review partnership contracts to determine accounting treatment & financial impact
- Design & implement processes & calculations to ensure timely & accurate reporting
- Analyze data & review calculations of the companys partnership contracts & communicate required monthly reporting to external partners
- Support new business verticals & assess proposed structure of the agreements to form an accounting perspective
- Drive key projects, define & manage project scopes, & lead change management processes to achieve effective & successful project execution
- Lead the audit process as required by the partnership agreements
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in accounting, audit or related field
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA a plus!
- Scrappiness & resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, & an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills & experience with Looker or other reporting tools
- Impeccable verbal & written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management & peers