BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About you & the role
We're looking for a passionate, endlessly curious & well-rounded copywriter & content marketer to join BigID & help us develop remarkable marketing collateral that drives the business. As a copywriter & content marketer at BigID, you'll be ideating & writing across mediums: from partner collateral to sales decks to ad copy.
A talented storyteller, you possess the ability to interpret & translate strategy into compelling concepts that deliver on business objectives. You'll be responsible for the quality & integrity of your work from concept to delivery, maintaining our core message all along the way.
What youll do
- Ideate & write cross-medium copy
- Craft compelling copy for products, marketing, & brand communications
- Translate technical concepts into descriptive, readable, compelling content
- Develop slide decks from start to finish with an eye towards communication, brand, & design
- Develop content for digital, video, internal training, partner marketing, & more
- Convert strategic insight into compelling creative
- Combine your work (and others') for logic, grammar, & consistency
What you'll bring
- 3-5+ years experience in marketing, advertising or agency work
- Proven ability to effortlessly flex & bend your tone to support any product or brand
- Curiosity, a way with words, & a strong sense of design
- Strong copywriting & editing skills, & the ability to deliver content effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Solid grammar, editing, & proofreading capabilities
- Ability to translate broad ideas into focused execution
- Desire to understand technical concepts & tell a story around them
- Ability to think strategically & conceptualize creatively
Whats in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier!
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k