About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
As an entry-levelDevOps Engineer, you will bring complex problem-solving skills to develop & deploy through production. You will bring a strong DevOps mindset, with experience working in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environments.
The DevOps Engineer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including the regulatory environment, & will use this knowledge to support the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the DevOps Engineer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape & continually improve our core platform.
What youll do:
- Develop & maintain an understanding of the software development & deployment pipeline - including continuous integration workflow, deployment of software through production, & monitoring of software in production
- Support application infrastructure to ensure the OneTrust platform is optimized for performance & reliability
- Maintain automation that powers our cloud-based product deployments & auto-scaling with zero downtime & the ability to easily rollback
- Respond to & troubleshoot issues identified by monitoring & alerting metrics that are actionable
- Participate in development of new technologies that will shape continuous integration & testing
- Perform & automate system administration services including installation, configuration, maintenance, & disaster recovery
- Identify system level issues related to OS configuration & virtual hardware bottlenecks
- Identify emergent issues that indicate scalability & reliability problems, working with development & operations teams to help drive solutions
- Maintain SLA compliance
- Follow incident response protocol & provide hands-on troubleshooting during service interruptions - Perform Root Cause Analysis of service interruptions
- Automation, auditing, & other tooling for security, compliance, & resource usage - Monitor & improve processes for all deployments
- Mentor other engineers to deliver quality standards
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Internship or work experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
- Internship or work experience with container management using Docker
- Internship or work experience in a public facing high-traffic production Web or Email Operations environment
- A working understanding of code & script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Agile development (Scrum, XP, or Pair Programming) experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies & cloud services (Azure, Google Computer, or Amazon Web Services)
- Passion for high quality work & attention to detail
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills including the ability to quickly identify trends & patterns & ability to identify root causes of problems & candidate solutions.
- Self-motivated & technically curious, able to leverage self-directed time & able to prioritize & manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.