At RippleMatch, we build technology to make early-career hiring more effective while increasing access to opportunity. Figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult & overwhelming decision. Traditional career services & job boards with millions of postings aren't very helpful. It's also not a fair contest. For many students, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school & their personal networks. RippleMatch is changing this. Our platform is a two-sided marketplace on one side, we help early-career candidates from around the country discover job opportunities that match their skills & interests without effort. On the other side, RippleMatch helps hundreds of employers like Amazon, eBay, & Teach for America hire top talent virtually & build diverse teams. We have a technical product that leverages automation & intelligent workflows to make finding your dream job or hiring the right candidate easier, faster, & fairer than ever before. Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we've raised $34 million in venture funding, grown to 1 million+ users from 1300+ colleges & universities, & brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 60+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager & a member of our growth marketing organization, you will be responsible for owning our digital experience including paid digital media & execution & RippleMatched owned digital media & execution. You will have the opportunity to own campaign development from concept all the way through to execution & optimization. This senior level role will own website creation/management as well as the ongoing SEO. In this role, there is potential to recruit & grow a digital marketing team.
Who we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong operational knowledge & execution know-how (campaign set-up, bidding, etc)
- Deep experience with optimization of paid social, search & display campaigns
- Outstanding analytical skills & knowledge of key industry metrics
- Technical understanding of website infrastructure & tracking
- Can assist with digital marketing budget development & management
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates & their impact on our site
- Deep understanding of channel attribution models & A/B testing
- Strong expertise in digital analytics tagging, attribution, dashboard development, Google Analytics, Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Experience with creating workflows for landing pages
- Post-vaccine, hybrid or in-person work from NYC headquarters
Nice to have:
- Experience within recruiting industry and/or recruiting software
- Experience with working with digital marketing agencies
- Experience managing, hiring, & developing more junior associates
- Familiarity with HubSpot and/or Salesforce is a big plus
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.