Manager, Learning Experience
The BrainStation Learning Experience team works to reinvent the traditional learning experience for BrainStations Certificate courses. Instructors & students will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their professional development journey in digital skills training. Your role is to support them throughout this process to ensure support & excellent customer service throughout. As the Manager, Learning Experience, youll get to define what this experience looks like.
- Work with the Coordinator, Learning Experience to develop & execute the best experience for BrainStation students & Instructors
- Build & maintain a pipeline of industry-leading professionals to be Instructors at BrainStation
- Manage & develop part-time Instructor relationships, leading BrainStation on-boarding, course debriefs & reviewing student feedback
- Oversee course setup & preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to Instructors for course delivery
- Coordinate logistics with campus operations team to ensure the best student experience both in-person & online
- Develop & maintain Alumni relations program to build BrainStations community
- Participate in the local tech community & build the BrainStation brand beyond the campus
- Identify opportunities to improve course delivery for your campus to Director, Education Experience
- Mentor Learning Experience Coordinators to grow professionally & develop within the BrainStation team
- Build a team of Coordinators to mentor & develop professionally within the BrainStation team (long-term)
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelors degree in an education or business-related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in a customer or client facing role
- Experience in hiring & managing people
- A proven work ethic with utmost integrity & desire to excel & succeed
- A passion for all things tech & digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal & written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to creating memorable experiences
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.