Fulfillment Manager- Monday through Thursday, Salaried position!
You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin & supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet & health goals. Delivered with touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And were excited to meet you.)
What youll do:
At Care/of, we are committed to building innovative products that our customers love. We place high value on things like attention to detail, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX/UI design, constant iteration, & building a beloved consumer brand.
As the Fulfillment Manager you will be responsible for supervising our Fulfillment Center employees in a manufacturing & assembly environment. Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, you willplan & assign work, implement procedures & recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures & working conditions.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching & development. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety & morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures & provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Manage production & output.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism & timekeeping.
Who you are:
- A dynamic leader with experience managing, & motivating a team.
- You arent just excited but *so excited* about developing & coaching direct reports.
- Backed by 3-5 years of experience in a production facility in a high-growth environment.
- An expert communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, & empathy, & a customer-centric mentality.
- A data-driven decision maker with strong analytical thinking.
- 5-8 years of experience in a production environment.
- Previous quality management experience.
- Background in health & wellness digital products.
- Experience with companies that distribute both physical & digital products.