Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Blink Health is looking for a Lead Service Desk Technician that has demonstrated strong customer service & hands-on technical ability to maintain & improve technology systems & processes in support of a cloud-based services organization in a fast-paced environment. You have expert knowledge in various system environments (e.g. Mac, PCs, & Windows server technologies). As a Lead Service Desk Technician at Blink Health, you will take part in the administration of all computer systems, including software, hardware & networks to support our end-users. The position will be a technical escalation point for all other Service Desk Technicians. You will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager who reports to the Director of IT.
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of Good Giving in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication & enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Heres how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Work as part of the Service Desk team to deliver IT services support to the company end-users & operations groups within Blink Health.
- Be a technical leader for all other Service Desk Techs. Assist manager with guidance & escalation requests from the rest of the team.
- Support of all remote access technology which includes laptop computers (Windows & Mac), cable modems/fiber drops (network), 2FA, wireless access points, software installations, license deployments, & more.
- Provide exceptional end-user support for our Mac OS end user environment
- Support wireless devices such as iPhone, iPads, & Joan devices.
- Perform moves, adds, & changes for desktop hardware & equipment.
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Track requests to completion with JIRA: capture user requests, resolve issues, verify user satisfaction.
- Work proactively to prevent future problems by delivering end-user training, performing preventative maintenance & tracking inventory.
- Liaise with other technology groups to cross train in functions including Systems & Infrastructure Engineering, Information Security, Engineering/Software Development, & many other departments.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity & an interest in learning new techniques & improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current & emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast & learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively & respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give & receive candid & constructive feedback
- Promote trust & encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience delivering end user support services.
- Extensive knowledge of MacOS, Google Suite, Windows AD is a plus!
- Experience managing desktops, laptops, & networks within an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a large user community of mobile users. Advanced technical skills with mobile phones, wireless Internet connectivity VPNs, & Apple products is desirable.
- Candidates must be professional, service oriented, articulate with an exceptional customer oriented experience.
- Experience setting up & managing video conferences for high-level executives such as Google Meet, or Zoom.
- Previous experience with MDM clients for mobile device configuration.
- Experience with Asset tracking, & proper project flows to ensure all technology equipment is tracked properly
- Documenting repeatable processes internally to assist other Service Desk members, & or contribute to our Self Service portal.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.