As the leader in development platforms for mobile games, AR, & VR, Unity Technologies is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. We are providing a growing number of solutions to our customers for development & operations. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings to industry-changing creation & business services, you will have the opportunity to change the gaming industry with us.
Unity Gaming Services is a platform that enables developers & publishers to run live games successfully. It combines products, consulting & insights to ensure developers of all sizes benefit from Unitys experience & expertise in enabling great playing experiences & successful games.
This role will lead the Product Marketing team for our Multiplayer Suite of products within Unity Gaming Services. Multiplayer games are the fastest growing part of the games industry but carry significant technical challenges to enable great environments. Server hosting, match-making, voice & chat as well as community & safety are part of our portfolio. It is a key goal of Multiplayer to deliver safe & responsive games.
The Product Marketing team helps drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business & delivering clear value propositions, positioning, & messaging for Unitys customers.
This role is focused on demonstrating the power & interconnectedness of our multiplayer solutions to make UGS the #1 trusted partner for running successful live games.
What You'll Be Doing
- Shaping strategy & vision for our MP solutions by understanding the market & individual segments in detail.
- Building overarching GTM plans for our MP suite & drive execution through cross-functional marketing teams like demand generation, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc.
- Create clear & compelling messaging & positioning of our MP suite, targeted at various customer segments, throughout their development journey.
- Partner with content marketing & demand generation to define what campaigns will be crafted to target users & drive the pipeline.
- Drive initiatives for great self-serve relationships from awareness to product adoption, client growth, lifecycle management & support the achievement of revenue targets.
What We're Looking For
- B2B marketing experience in the technology sector driving product strategy & vision.
- Proven track record of positively influencing & bringing people together across all functional areas of an organization from product to sales.
- A very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others!
- You are a problem solver & communicator.
- Ability to focus & prioritize in a very fast-paced & ambiguous environment, in order to drive the highest impact.
You Might Also Have
- Passion for games! And specific experience in multiplayer games.
- An aptitude to get things done in a growing organization
- Comfort dealing with technical services
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.