Okta Advanced Server Access (ASA) enables organizations to easily automate access control to modern cloud infrastructure. ASA integrates with existing operations tools such as Ansible & Terraform, enabling fast & easy adoption by operations teams, & exposes an easy-to-use API allowing customers to create powerful access control automations.
Now Okta is taking that a step further with the announcement of Okta Privileged Access, a new product which will bring Oktas modern, identity-first approach Privileged Access Management.
We are looking for a Principal level TPM to join us & partner with Engineering & Product Management to supercharge the product development teams building & launching products in this key area. In this role you will own & drive strategic initiatives including digging in, & getting the job done, employing both a strategic & tactical approach.
A successful candidate will have strong TPM & Engineering process development & implementation experience for scalable products & be self-motivated with demonstrated commitment to take accountability for the success of large programs.
- Structure, kick-off, & run continuous and/or time-bound programs by clarifying priorities, enabling the execution of deliverables, defining program process flows, & providing continuous transparency
- Experience navigating interdependencies affecting M&A activities or similarly complex projects
- Manage various initiatives across multiple teams; taking a hands-on & proactive approach to unblock progress, introduce efficiencies, & provide workflow solutions
- Facilitate communication, collaboration, & commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Champion the adoption of agile best practices & provide guidance to Scrum Masters
- Build & maintain alignment across multiple teams to keep a focus on execution, continuous improvement, & operational excellence.
- Lead the introduction of new processes/workflows by bringing proposed solutions to the teams & rolling them out in an iterative manner
- Anticipate & mitigate risks, applying past experience, & keeping in mind the big picture
- Strong technical aptitude/affinity; experience working directly with software, test, and/or system engineers
- Kicking off & managing complex engineering integration & cross-organizational programs & scalable products, working hand-in-hand with Engineers to deliver
- Experience partnering with Product Management & Engineering teams together to deliver customer-facing features
- Hands-on Scrum Master experience
- Experience effectively communicating & presenting to teams across different locations & ranging from individual team members to C-level executives.
- Able to independently influence & resolve conflicts with others
- Able to work well in an ambiguous & constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working on multiple programs at once
Education & Training:
* Bachelors degree
* Training in Agile & Scrum
Oktas Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our companys actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, & maintain transparency. Its our expectation that our managers & leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills & perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback & reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths & weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals & the organizations goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.