About the Role
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Data Privacy platform, OneTrust is seeking an experienced Front End Architect to join our dynamic R&D team.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment with the R&D & product teams to engineer industry leading solutions. The Front End Architect plays an instrumental role in new product development & product innovation. You will lead brainstorming sessions, mentor peers & rapidly prototype the products of OneTrusts future.
The Front End Architect will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry & use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role takes commitment to keeping OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, leading the competition & continuous improvement of our core platform.
Typical day/week snapshot UI Architect
- Design & implement elegant solutions that are performant, scalable, & easy to maintain
- Coaching the front-end development team in Typescript & AngularJS best practices
- Identify performance bottlenecks & deliver rapid solutions
- Review 3rd-party libraries for technical feasibility & legal adherence
- Perform code reviews for front-end development teams across the organization
- Develop formal documentation on UI development processes & standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including UX & project management
- Working with onshore/offshore development teams
- Working on Enterprise scale projects
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 12+ years front end development experience
- Front End Development Skills (HTML5, SCSS, Typescript, AngularJS, Lodash, Webpack, APIs)
- Deep knowledge of how browsers work including the rendering pipeline, TCP/IP protocols, DOM, HTML5 APIs, etc.
- Computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, call stack, recursion, etc)
- Experience troubleshooting & resolving complex cross-browser compatibility issues
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing component-driven architecture
- Comfortable working with & recommending various software paradigms & design patterns
- Agile development experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical client-side concepts to members across the team
- Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc))
- Maintains a high awareness of industry issues & trends
- Passion for high quality work & attention to detail
- Currently living in the Atlanta area
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.